Hey hey, fellas! Remember my previous blog about the green project I’m going to execute? Yup, Tour The Park project! Well actually, it’s not a serious or some paid project. It’s just my lala lili project as an earth trooper. Hoho.. So, I’m gonna start my review about the first park I just visited a week ago, Jogging Park Kelapa Gading.
Judging from its name and appearance, this park is definitely a real jogging park. You know, a park where people do some serious jog, whether they do it in solo mode or with someone. I barely saw people jog with more than 2 friends here.
Do you know an intersection right before Kelapa Gading Mall in North Jakarta? Just look to the left, and there you go, Jogging Park Kelapa Gading. It has 2 entrances, from the boulevard, and about 20 m after you make a left turn from the intersection.
- It’s so huge with lovely jogging track and beautiful landscape.
- There are signs everywhere, so you’re not gonna get lost.
- They have toilets. I put an “s” there because they have TWO toilets. Clean enough, and they put a hand soap on the sink. Not bad at all.
- You can learn some trees name as they put its name beneath the trees. I saw Cambodia, Tabebuia, and Trembesi!
- How I love this park, they have biopori hole here and there.
- I bet you want something nice for your poor feet, don’t you? Look, some reflexology tracks are ready to be stepped! Hop Hop!
- Oh my gawd. What did I see there? Rabbits? Lovely rabbits with falling ears? Owh.. Apparently they have cages filled with some rabbits & huge hamsters! Uber cute! xD
- Trash cans are everywhere! Every single where, I tell ya!
- No hawkers and beggars. Nice.
- You have kids or toddler? Don’t worry, they have a playground to make your kids happy to the max.
- You feel like you don’t want to jog anymore? Try the simple sport equipment here. How cool is that, eh?!
- Sorry bicycle riders, you’re not allowed here. Go find a bicycle park instead a jogging park, will you?
- Be careful with mosquitos attack!
- Since there’s no hawkers, you probably want to bring your own tumbler.
So.. If you feel like jogging all day long, it’s a perfect place for sure. FYI their operational time is 5.30 – 22.00. See you on the next tour the park! :)